cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hrhassan
Frequent Visitor

store management app

hi every one,

please i need your help and guide i am task with developing store requisition app for my company, the app will enable the admin to add item and quantity of the items to the store, and any time an item is removed it should minus it from the actual balance of the item,  I created a  table in SharePoint list and saved the items example A4 paper quantity 50 Catton. i then created a page in power apps for issuing the item on request 

hrhassan_0-1607943708809.png

I want to use the drop down menu to be selecting the item i want remove from the store. please how do I minus quantity issued from the the actual balance ? 

kindly assist me I am confused.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

Hi @hrhassan 

My concept may be simplistic but here is an example of how I would set up a form for management to deduct or add items to the inventory.  The dropdown contains the table of Products, the form on the right has the details.  The manager could add items to the stock or use the slider to remove them.  The Max of the slider is dynamic and depends on the amount in stock. The relevant formulas are shown in red._1.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

Hi @hrhassan 

My concept may be simplistic but here is an example of how I would set up a form for management to deduct or add items to the inventory.  The dropdown contains the table of Products, the form on the right has the details.  The manager could add items to the stock or use the slider to remove them.  The Max of the slider is dynamic and depends on the amount in stock. The relevant formulas are shown in red._1.png

Thank you

Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

giphy.gif

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,224)