cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GDRA91

submitform 2 forms + slide

Hello,
I have a screen with a form, I made a second screen with a second form. I also put at the bottom of each screen a Slider type control to simulate the slide of an iphone for example. Once using the slide to go to my other screen I have a timer that resets the slide from the previous screen. Is there another way to simulate a slide?

I would like to make a save button at the bottom of each screen so that the user can save their changes.
Is it possible that when you click on the save button on the first screen it will save the modification of the first screen and that of the second screen? I try using the ;; between two submit form orders but it doesn't work or once in 10. Do you have an idea?

thank you

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: submitform 2 forms + slide

The slider control you have is a good idea. I cannot think of another way to simulate the iPhone like slide. For the Save button, you should be able to Submit data on multiple screens with something like this:
SubmitForm(Form1);SubmitForm(Form2)

Let me know if this helps.

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Thanks!
Hardit Bhatia
https://thepoweraddict.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,977)