cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SalPal

the request was not sent or there was no response

so i have an app that my shops fill out with the float value they have, the app seems to work fine on some of the shops till systems and other shops it will not work and we get the following error...

The request was not sent or there was no response from the server. Check your internet connection. Server response: float audut failed: null.

the float audit is the sharepoint list the form will send back to.

All the users are part of a large business 365 account, so the users are not an issue.

If the app didn't work on all shops then i would know its an issue with the app, but as the app do work at some shops i knows the app is working fine and sending data back to the sharepoint list.

All of the shops internet and antivirus is all set up the same.

So any idea what is causing this error?

Many thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there, did you ever figure this out? I'm getting the same error when trying to connect a gallery to a datasource (Sharepoint picture library). Just this one that doesn't work, my other picture libraries work fine. 

paeore
Frequent Visitor

Rachel.ORourke.PowerApps.Error.Failed.To.Submit.Form (2).png

 Is there anyone who'd be able to assist with this issue? Seems to be very sporadic amongst my app users.

fishmangal011
Helper I
Helper I

Having the same issues. Can anyone shed any light on this please

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,010)