cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul-Dawn2020

the specific column is generated by the server and can t be specified

Hi im try to create an app that will allow me populate the User Group section of the User Card in Business Central.

I am using the Dynamics Nav PA Connector oData.

But

1. I cant see that sub section in my canvas App

2. If i try to populate the User Group Members table directly i get the above error.

Help!

Regards

Paul.

2 REPLIES 2
rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Paul-Dawn2020 ,

When you refer you cant see that sub section you mean User Group correct? Additionally, when you say you get an error when attempting to update the table directly are you doing it through power apps or directly in business central?

Given the error this could mean either of these things:

• The column you are trying to update does not exist
  • The column might be read only 

Regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Ref Cant see the subsection..Yes when I connect my powerapp to the User page webservice I cannot see the User Group Subsection,

Regarding the error.

I published the above subsection table itself “table 9001 User Group Member” and connected to it via Powerapps. This is where I get the error when trying to patch or submit a new entry.

Within BC I can create a new entry manually on that table I noted the fields are lookup fields to other tables.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,378)