cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pscadmin
Frequent Visitor

the user does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection 'Microsoft Dataverse'.

I have Power Apps per app plan for one user. and assigned to environment. I have created solution and under the solution created modern driven app. also I have created under the solution business process flow. I want to trigger flow from the business process, so I have created automated flow under the solution and using Microsoft Data verse premium connector. when I click save flow. I get the user does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection 'Microsoft Data verse'.

As I know Power Apps per app plan, allow to user Power Automate use rights (including premium connectors)?????

3 REPLIES 3
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

My understanding of the licensing is that you can run a premium flow when its run in the context of the App (ie directly), rather than via secondary action like a business process flow.

You can check that out on page 4 of the licensing guide 

Cheers,

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

I have tried to run in the context of the App (directly), same error I get when add Microsoft Data verse action to add row in the table.

I don't know, it seems not using or seeing the assigned license.

pscadmin_0-1660504972247.png

pscadmin_1-1660505065657.png

pscadmin_2-1660505150248.png

I don't think creation of a premium flow is part of the per app flow - my understanding is that it was around running the flow within the context of the App, you'd still need some kind of license (1x Per User or higher) to create a flow with premium connectors - In a canvas App this would be easier as the canvas-app-triggered flow is created within the Studio rather than directly from the Power Automate editor.

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (5,375)