cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ednjoy1

toggle buttons to radio buttons

Hi community,

i stumbled into an issue with my app, I need to change the toggle button in my datacard to a radio button but because in my instance there are quite a a lot of Froms consisting many datacards, doing it all manually is quite the workload. is there an option provided by Powerapps to change all the "toggle buttons" to radio buttons instantly?

Additionally, to change from toggle to radio, the only way I found out how to manage the change is to Unlock the change properties of the  datacardvalue, is there a faster way then doing it one by one?

thank you in advance!

Martin

2 REPLIES 2
SeanHenderson
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @Ednjoy1 

If you are looking for a way to change all your toggles to radios at the same time, I'm afraid there's no way to do that.

If the intended radios have reusable properties however, you could create a component of the radio and insert that to replace the toggles.

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ednjoy1 ,

No way, if you want to use form control, that is the only way.

If you wan to that function, you can submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas forum.https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas 

Sik 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,169)