Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aleenav
Helper I
Helper I

trigger button click

Hi!

I have a form . On the form I have invisible button. OnSelected of this button - lunch to another app of PowerApps

How to cause to button to be clicked ?

I writed on OnSelect of screen Select{Button). But it does not help to button to be clicked

How to do it ?

Thanks

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aleenav ,

Do you want to trigger an invisible button?

Could you tell me: since the button is invisible, when do you want to trigger the formula in this button's OnSelect?

To perform an action, you should have one trigger , like navigate to a screen, click a button, choose a value in drop down, etc.

What's more, the button's OnSelect could only be triggered when you click it. Since it has been invisible, you could not click it any more.

So please show me more details of your app.

I could not fully understand its logic.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Can you provide further details. You can use a hidden Timer control.

Place the Launch formula OnTimerEnd.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

You can follow these:

1. Insert a Timer Control and make the following settings:

Set the Start to true

Set Duration to 10000 (10 seconds. You can change it such that when the user goes to the screen in 10 seconds the address would  be launch

Set the OnTimerEnd to

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

9 REPLIES 9
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Can you give a screen shot and explain further

------------

v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aleenav ,

Do you want to trigger an invisible button?

Could you tell me: since the button is invisible, when do you want to trigger the formula in this button's OnSelect?

To perform an action, you should have one trigger , like navigate to a screen, click a button, choose a value in drop down, etc.

What's more, the button's OnSelect could only be triggered when you click it. Since it has been invisible, you could not click it any more.

So please show me more details of your app.

I could not fully understand its logic.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much for your answer . Sorry for disappearence

How Can I to perform Launch  from parent screen to other application without button ?

Thank you very much for your answer . Sorry for disappearence

How Can I to perform Launch  from parent screen to other application without button ?

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Can you provide further details. You can use a hidden Timer control.

Place the Launch formula OnTimerEnd.

------------

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

You can follow these:

1. Insert a Timer Control and make the following settings:

Set the Start to true

Set Duration to 10000 (10 seconds. You can change it such that when the user goes to the screen in 10 seconds the address would  be launch

Set the OnTimerEnd to

------------

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Just to find out if you are ok with the reply

------------

Hi ! Thank you very much for your answer ! It works  !😄

I couldn't answer immediately  because my company was closed due to covid virus  and I haven't access from home 

Thank you very much !!! 🙂

Spoiler

Hi ! Thank you very much for your answer ! It works !😄

I couldn't answer immediately because my company was closed due to covid virus and I haven't access from home

Thank you very much !!! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (42,764)