Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chenhui
Helper I
Helper I

unable to find sharepoint site on powerapps

Hello,

I am attempting to upload an excel sheet from my sharepoint site onto power apps. However when i select add data >> Excel Online (Business) i am unable to find the sharepoint site of interest. I am able to see other sharepoint sites but the one im looking for is unavailable. May i know how i can go about fixing this issue? Thank you very much!

15 REPLIES 15

Hello @v-xiaochen-msft ,

1. Yes i am using share point group and the data is in canvas now (thank you for the suggestion)

2. The users who are unable to access them are from the organization but are not in the sharepoint group.

3. I am unable to add them into the share point group as there are information within the group that are not applicable to them. In addition i do not have the permission to add users into the group.

thank you!

Best Regards,

Chenhui

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chenhui ,

You could try this.

vxiaochenmsft_0-1628145637334.png

vxiaochenmsft_1-1628145808760.png

After sharing, you need to wait for a while.

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

hello @v-xiaochen-msft ,

thank you very much for the help, i believe it is working now! 

Best Regards,

chenhui

Helllo @v-xiaochen-msft ,

Sorry to disturb you may i know if you could help me with another issue with regards to this. I have a column in my excel sheet that has image link address to another folder in the same sharepoint that has all the images. eg. "Main folder" has both my excel sheet and "image folder". the "image folder" is where all my images are stored. i noticed that the non group members were unable to see the images after i have shared the excel sheet with them. Is that because i had not shared the "image folder" with them, i have just shared with them but when the app was reloaded on their end it did not show the image still. Am i supposed to wait a while? is there anything else i should do such as sharing the "main folder" instead? Thank you very much for the help!

Best Regards,

Chenhui

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chenhui ,

I think you need to share the images in the library instead of the folder to them.

If you have a lot of image files, the operation is a bit troublesome.

The best way is to add them to the Sharepoint group, but it seems you can’t do this.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

hello @v-xiaochen-msft ,

thank you so much for the quick response! okay noted, haha there is a lot of image files but i will try it out! thank you very much for the solution!

Best Regards,

Chenhui

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,791)