Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: unable to move field in a form

Hello,

I tried it but no stil i'm unable to move any records.

thank you

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks, that solve the problem for me.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

apologies it worked, thanks!

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

@v-xida-msft @v-micsh-msft Hello, Please can you explain to me why is the combo box floating?? why it doesn't work as input boxes on the screen? it's really very annoying not to be able to insert combo box between 2 input boxes. Thank you
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

That did not work for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is to render in classic mode in my settings.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I cannot move a field. I have a sql connection and the first name field will not move above the last name field. It doesn't matter if snap is on or off, doesn't matter if I use the dataconnection then try to move the fields by dragging them up or down. It just will not move? 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same.

I'm just doing this with a Simple 3 column sharepoint list, and I cannot organise the fields where I would like on the page.

Additionally, the accepted fix, above, is no longer an option on Power Apps.

EDIT - OK, my bad ... I've unlocked the advanced properties, and it's the Y in *there* (near the bottom) that you need to change, since the 'basic' one does nothing.

Highlighted

Relatively new to Powerapps, recently created app where I was able to move cards in Detail screen by going to 'detailFrom1'  properties, edit fields and the list of field was listed.  I was able to move, or remove the fields as necessary.    As of Nov 11 I have nothing displayed in the edit fields window, only to "add a field".  I have multiple fields (cards) on the screen and cannot rearrange their order.

any help/guidance would be appreciated

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks in my case i selected the "SharePointForm1" object in the Tree View, then on the right panel "Data Source", then I could drag the fields up in that object.  Weird but it worked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,315)