Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ntt56k4
Helper V
Helper V

unable to retrieve phone number

Hi All, 

The following formulas allow me to get the creator's profile, but I cannot get the phone number. I also tried 'created by' but phone number is still not available. 

SelectedTicket.Author.DisplayName

SelectedTicket.Author.Department

SelectedTicket.Author.Email

SelectedTicket.Author.JobTitle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Like Office365Users.UserProfileV2(SelectedTicket.Author.Email).mobile or Office365Users.UserProfileV2(SelectedTicket.Author.Email).officePhone

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi @ntt56k4 

You will need to use the Office365Users connector and look up that person, this will allow you to surface more details like mobile,

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@ntt56k4 ,

Is your SelectedTicket based on a collection or list directly (showing all columns)? If so try

GalleryName.Selected.'Created By'.Email

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Like Office365Users.UserProfileV2(SelectedTicket.Author.Email).mobile or Office365Users.UserProfileV2(SelectedTicket.Author.Email).officePhone

@iAm_ManCat

Thanks!
Sancho Harker, MVP

thank you this one works 

unfortunately, this method works but it only allows me to retrive mobile phone and not work phone, business phone or telephone number. I am looking for the number that display in outlook contact info. 

Thanks

The mobile phone works so I use it for now but only a few has a mobile phone number. I also tried below formula to launch but it doesn't work. I must done something wrong. 

Launch("tel:"&SelectedTicket.Author.Email.MobilePhone)

ntt56k4
Helper V
Helper V

nevermind about the launch I figured it out and the correct formula is below

Launch("tel:"&Office365Users.UserProfileV2(SelectedTicket.Author.Email).mobilePhone)

but I still can't it get to display telephonenumber, businessphone, or officephone. I got mobile phone to work but is kinda pointless for an organization. 

ntt56k4
Helper V
Helper V

I figured the formulas to display the business phone and it is below 

Concat(Office365Users.UserProfileV2(SelectedTicket.Author.Email).businessPhones,Value," ")

However, I am having a problem using launch on the phone icon associated with the number. I used the formulas below and is not working

Launch("tel:"& Concat(Office365Users.UserProfileV2(SelectedTicket.Author.Email).businessPhones,Value," ")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,928)