cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rems_powerapps
Frequent Visitor

undefined

Hey everyone! I have a little problem with my app.I would like to create a filter that is linked to a gallery with two conditions. The first is really simple because it is linked to a TextInput but the second is more complicated. 

I would like to have a condition in relation to my sharepoint list to find matching items in relation to another gallery. In other words, an element (list sharepoint) = to the elements of my gallery

I wrote this  :

ForAll(Gallery7.AllItems; Filter('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_article'; code_barre in Title9.Text ; StartsWith(nom_agence; label_secteur.Text)))

Title 9 is the element refer to my gallery 

Thanks a lot 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @rems_powerapps 

To achieve this you need to create a collection first, you can do this on "OnVisible" property of screen, or some other change action, based on the requirement:
Experssion -> ForAll(Gallery7.AllItems.Title9,Collect(TitlesCollection,Title9.Text))

Now, Gallery Items:
Filter('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_article'; code_barre in TitlesCollection.Value; StartsWith(nom_agence; label_secteur.Text))

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @rems_powerapps 

To achieve this you need to create a collection first, you can do this on "OnVisible" property of screen, or some other change action, based on the requirement:
Experssion -> ForAll(Gallery7.AllItems.Title9,Collect(TitlesCollection,Title9.Text))

Now, Gallery Items:
Filter('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_article'; code_barre in TitlesCollection.Value; StartsWith(nom_agence; label_secteur.Text))

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

It works !! Thanks a lot ! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,035)