cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmartini
Helper I
Helper I

undefined

I am attempting to use a gallery to display items from a sharepoint list on a large screen. The sharepoint list is constantly changing in terms of the number of items. This screen will be unattended. The issue I am facing is that sometimes the number of line items in the list exceeds the number of lines that can be displayed in the gallery. What I would like to do is display a specific number of lines (say 20) for a specified amount of time, clear the screen, and display the next 20 lines. Continue to do this until I get to the bottom of the list. This would be similar to a Flight Information Display System.

Does anyone have any Ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @lmartini 

Did you try the flexible height gallery?

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Thank you for replying so quickly. However, your suggestion does not apply to the specified question. I need to display a specified number of rows (say 20) and display the next 20 and so on until the entire sharepoint is displayed.

Hi @lmartini 

entire sharepoint is displayed - you mean all the list items?

so you need a gallery which shows 20 items first and as I scroll it keeps loading the next 20?

Gallery by default does this for 100 items

Sort of;

Items are removed from the list when certain conditions are met within the list item.

If say I have 50 items in the list

I would like to display the first 20 for say 20 seconds, clear the gallery, display the next 20 for 20 seconds, clear the gallery, and then display the last 10 all WITHOUT human interaction. - similar to a flight information system at an airport.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,197)