cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lourenacdm
Helper III
Helper III

undefined

I have a form that has DataCards, I want my form to appear with the description of the documents and not with the ID.

When I change the IDDocument DataCard for viewing by ID and make a selection in the gallery, the IDDocument values ​​change, as shown below and it's ok:

Lourenacdm_0-1598974421416.png

But, when I change the Document ID DataCard to see the description of the documents, the description of the last document I selected appears, as shown below and is also ok:

Lourenacdm_1-1598974421425.png

The problem happens when I change to the "document view" and when making the selection in my gallery, the field changes to the first entry of the view (which is "Ficha") and when I select other items it does not change automatically (the that should happen). This when in "document view" and not ID.

Lourenacdm_2-1598974421432.png

Lourenacdm_3-1598974421438.png

Some way to solve this situation, because I have other similar cases that worked perfectly, the description appears and not the ID.

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Lourenacdm 
My assumption you are using a cascading dropdown and the Document ID disappears because it does not exist for that particular Document View.  Is my idea correct?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

No, it exists.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,793)