cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmccool
Helper III
Helper III

undefinedPowerApps

Trying to make a selection from Projects list, column 2 (Project), but column 10 (Active) has to be true.  Can this be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI @nmccool,

Do you want to filter the Project based on the Active column?

Could you please tell me if the Active column is a Yes/No column type and what is the column type of the Project?

If the Active column is a Yes/No column and the Project is a Text column in your list, please try to modify your formula as below:

Filter(Projects,Active=true).Project
Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
phipps0218
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

You can use the Filter () function to filter only projects that are active.

Please Accept as Solution if it solves your question. Or just give it a Thumbs Up if it is helpful as can help others.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-phipps-%F0%9F%91%A8%E2%80%8D%F0%9F%92%BB-91338715b/
Subscribe to my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmFBGU1YKIU91sNMQ7buGg

I have tried, i need some assistance on how to write that

If(Filter(Projects,Project)(Projects,Active=true) ????  I have tried several different ways

Here is an example to filter the projects:

Filter(Project List, Active = "true")

HI @nmccool,

Do you want to filter the Project based on the Active column?

Could you please tell me if the Active column is a Yes/No column type and what is the column type of the Project?

If the Active column is a Yes/No column and the Project is a Text column in your list, please try to modify your formula as below:

Filter(Projects,Active=true).Project
Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,703)