cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sabrinekalbouss
Frequent Visitor

update a choice field based on toggle value doesn't work

Hello Team 🙂

I am starting using Power Apps few months ago and I am struggling with an issue with it. I have a choice field with predefined values (Completed, Acknowledged, Received). I defined the faultselectedItems=Received and I want that the status changed based on the toggle. In other words, if the toggle equal to true, the choice field should be changed to "Acknowledged). I have tried different scenarios, but no one replies to my needs. Any help?

Thanks,

Sabrina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@sabrinekalbouss 

Put this code in the DefaultSelectedItems:

If(Toggle1.Value=true, {Value: "Acknowledged"}, {Value: "Received"})

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up." 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@sabrinekalbouss 

Put this code in the DefaultSelectedItems:

If(Toggle1.Value=true, {Value: "Acknowledged"}, {Value: "Received"})

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up." 

View solution in original post

@mdevaney Thanks for your reply. I have tried this condition too, but in this case, I am not considering anymore the "completed" status .  More specifically, If  a user change the status to "Completed" and save the sharepoint form, the defaut value will be always "Received"....

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (84,629)