cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giovanni1
Helper III
Helper III

upload photos from the mobile phone galler

Hello to all. It is possible to upload photos from the mobile phone gallery Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
xrm
Frequent Visitor

Yes. You can use "Add picture" control for this. 

xrm_0-1606319400536.png

rebeccas
Community Champion
Community Champion

There are a few options. You can use the add picture but then you also need a Flow that will store that photo where you need it with the correct format. 

You can also just use the Attachment column (if using SharePoint). When you use that on a mobile device when they select it they are given the option to take a photo or to select from one on their device. 

Thanks for the reply. I try to explain my need. I have an app on mobile, from which I read a product barcode from my sql database, after selecting it, I have to search for a photo to associate, which is stored in the gallery of my mobile phone. I do not use sharepoint. Do you have an idea?

Thanks for the reply. I try to explain my need. I have an app on mobile, from which I read a product barcode from my sql database, after selecting it, I have to search for a photo to associate, which is stored in the gallery of my mobile phone. I do not use sharepoint. Do you have an idea?

Hi @Giovanni1 ,

You cannot dynamically access and search files on a local device (phone or PC). You can upload them using either the Attachment or Add Picture control, but you have to search and find them manually.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @Giovanni1 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,960)