Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FAIZ_ext
Helper I
Helper I

user photo warning

Hello family,

I have created an application with profile pictures and here is the formula  : 

If(IsBlank('Utilisateursd’Office365'.UserPhoto('Utilisateursd’Office365'.UserProfile(ThisItem.User).Id));
SampleImage;
'Utilisateursd’Office365'.UserPhoto('Utilisateursd’Office365'.UserProfile(ThisItem.User).Id))

when I share the application and when I navigate in the application I always get the following warning message : 

FAIZ_ext_0-1651742936737.png

how to solve this please

14 REPLIES 14
RusselThomas
Microsoft
Microsoft

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Hi @JimmyWork Could your please help me on this? i am getting similar error however in my i am picking Emp email id and user will also their email trainer ID. it will enter by different users and then i am looking to auto appear their name and mentor name.Screen shot2.pngScreen shot.png

@aayaanmayank Can you post your entire line of code.

You can always suppress any error with IfError, I have not used the IsBlankOrError but it should be similar.

I have used below two function but the warning msg still pops up.

If(!IsBlankOrError(Office365Users.UserProfile(DataCardValue36.Text).DisplayName),(Office365Users.UserProfile(DataCardValue36.Text).DisplayName)) 

If(!IsBlank(DataCardValue36.Text),If(!IsBlankOrError(Office365Users.UserProfile(DataCardValue36.Text).DisplayName),(Office365Users.UserProfile(DataCardValue36.Text).DisplayName)))

@aayaanmayank Currently I'm unable to do any tests at the moment but to me it seems that you are always going to get an error as you are requesting information on a user that does not exists and if it's blank or error then you request it again.

The suppressing part of the error or having your own custom error comes after the request, so if you do not want to display an error messages you use "" or you could use Notify("My personal error message")

Try one liners to build it first, I would have tested this but I'm not able to do it at the moment.

Example: IfError(Office365Users.UserProfile(DataCardValue36.Text).DisplayName, "")
Example: If(!IsBlankOrError(Office365Users.UserProfile(DataCardValue36.Text).DisplayName, "")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,198)