cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gordonp1
Level: Powered On

[user uuid] does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection

I have a Microsoft Flow that has been running for several weeks successfully, and is still working--it was last updated a week ago.

When I went to edit the Flow yesterday I was unable to save the Flow; it would prompt with the error, "[user uuid] does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection". I looked at the licensing of the Flow and it is "Per-user plan". Something seems to have changed in the past week; and I am not certain what the next steps to take to determine the User from uuid; and is there a licensing change required, or have I hit a bug related to the changes from Microsoft Flow to Power Automate?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/pricing-billing-skus

Thanks,

Pete Gordon

3 REPLIES 3
Flash

Re: [user uuid] does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection

Im running into the same issue. All participants in my Flow have adequate licensing as well.  

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: [user uuid] does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection

Hi @gordonp1 ,

Would you please repost this issue to below Flow community as this is PowerApps community?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
gordonp1

As Mona requested, I have posted to Power Automate community forum.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/user-uuid-does-not-have-a-service-plan-ad...

Pete Gordon

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,393)