Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

using Split in Data table.

Hi All,
I want to use split function  and make this data come inside the data table. 

co1.PNG

I want the data inside the data table to look like.

Aaadhar

PAN

DL

10 certificate.

how can i do this  using Split ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: using Split in Data table.

Hi @Eben98 ,

if you are using a list form and the field is multiline/single line of test, please replace it with Listbox control by following the below steps:
replace the text with listbox.png

Now set the values to listbox as below:

ListItems.png

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge let me know I am always happy to help.

Regards,

Krishna
If this post helps give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Eben98 ,

Split is used to text strings separated by a character (generally a comma) and turns them into a list.

What field do you have that you need to Split?

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Eben98 ,

if you are using a list form and the field is multiline/single line of test, please replace it with Listbox control by following the below steps:
replace the text with listbox.png

Now set the values to listbox as below:

ListItems.png

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge let me know I am always happy to help.

Regards,

Krishna
If this post helps give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

View solution in original post

Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Eben98,

I see you liked my solution if you see it is not the right solution you want, please let me know where I missed you. So that I can help you better to fix the issue.

Regards,

Krishna

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @KrishnaV , Thank you . But this is not the solution I am looking for. But I already finish this.

Normally I added a Data Table in its Items property I used Split( varViewIDProof, ",").Result.

the varViewIDProof is my variable where I store the data. Then in the Data Table field I passed my Result so I got it in the same way as u did with the multi line text.

Best Wishes,

Eben.

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Eben98 ,

I am really happy that my proposal and your approach are inline. Thank you for your confirmation.

Regards,

Krishna
If this post helps give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,162)