cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpiazza
Helper I
Helper I

when in PREVIEW screen says "No item to display"

I'm creating an App in Teams. When selecting the Preview option, I get "No Item to Display". The default for the form is set to "New" (see below).  I have the form within a Container. I'm just beginning to learn this so I'm new! 

TIA !

2021-08-06_17-15-58.jpg2021-08-06_17-17-12.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

I suggest you just use Back() on your success screen and then use ResetForm on your screen's OnDisplay.  That way when the screen loads from the success screen, it will automatically reset the form, whichever your user went "Back" from.

I'm not sure I follow your question about the RunOnStart.  That looks like a collection used for navigation.  How is it related to your form?

I'm in MSApps for Teams - At the top of the Tree View- there is "App" and when you right click you have the "Run OnStart" which I believe loads the variables setup when you would run the app. 

I don't see the OnDisplay but do see OnVisible - is this the same? 

Thanks,

Jim

So App OnStart triggers when you start the App.  My suggestion is to put the ResetForm on the Screen's OnVisible (... is what I meant, sorry).  Add this to each screen that has a form and ensure you are Resetting that screen's form.  This will cause the form to reset whenever you switch to that screen from wherever.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,208)