cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbsin
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

where is Auto Height.. I cannot find it..

hi,

last few days, I still can see the Auto Height at the side control bar. today I cannot find it.

help. I want my text in the box to auto fit.. how to...

bbsin_0-1593573221510.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bbsin ,

The Auto Height property is not supported in Gallery, currently, the Auto Height property is only available in Label control. Please check the following article for more details:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/properties-size-location#size

Please check the following screenshot for more details:

15.JPG

If you want to make your Gallery Height to be adjusted automatically based on the content inside it, please consider take a try with the following workaround:

16.JPG

Set the TemplateSize property of the Gallery to following:

Subtitle1.Y + Subtitle1.Height + 30

Please turn on the "Auto Height" property for the Subtitle1 in your Gallery.

Please take a try with above solution, check if it could help in your scenario.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Rahber
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

If you are looking for Auto Height is Gallery its currently not there. However there is flexible height gallery type available.

flexibile height.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

eka24
Super User
Super User

Autoheight is for Labels.

So insert another label inside the Gallery example Label5.

Assuming your Textbox is named Textbox4, change the height of the Textbox4 to: Label5.Height

Finally in the Text property of label5 put: Textbox5.Text

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

thanks.. I will try.. bit confusing..

Watch:

https://youtu.be/Rh20he80OLA

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bbsin ,

The Auto Height property is not supported in Gallery, currently, the Auto Height property is only available in Label control. Please check the following article for more details:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/properties-size-location#size

Please check the following screenshot for more details:

15.JPG

If you want to make your Gallery Height to be adjusted automatically based on the content inside it, please consider take a try with the following workaround:

16.JPG

Set the TemplateSize property of the Gallery to following:

Subtitle1.Y + Subtitle1.Height + 30

Please turn on the "Auto Height" property for the Subtitle1 in your Gallery.

Please take a try with above solution, check if it could help in your scenario.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,242)