cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
HSheild
Level 8

AI Builder - Binary Classification results for new data added to CDS after model is published

Hi,

I have created,  trained and published a Binary Classification model.  It gave predictions for existing data in CDS where the Label column (the column I am trying to predict) had a NULL value.

I have also created a Flow to create new records with a NULL value in the Label column.  The Flow works well but the AI Builder output fields remain empty when Flow creates the new record. 

I re-trained and re-published the Binary Classification model and only then were the new CDS records updated with the AI Builder prediction data.

Do we have to re-train and re-publish the Binary Classification model in order to get it to predict data on newly created CDS records?

This is very similar to the following thread.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Using-AI-Builder-Binary-Classification-How-wh...

@JMu 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff Mrigankka-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: AI Builder - Binary Classification results for new data added to CDS after model is published

Hello, 

When a new model is trained and published the CDS records with null label are updated with the AI Builder prediction data immediately. After that  AIBuilder prediciton data is generated for new CDS records on a daily schedule. [~ every 24 hours from the published time]

Please let us know if the issue does not get resovled after waiting for the daily schedule run for the new records.

Thanks

Mrigankka

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff Mrigankka-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: AI Builder - Binary Classification results for new data added to CDS after model is published

Hello, 

When a new model is trained and published the CDS records with null label are updated with the AI Builder prediction data immediately. After that  AIBuilder prediciton data is generated for new CDS records on a daily schedule. [~ every 24 hours from the published time]

Please let us know if the issue does not get resovled after waiting for the daily schedule run for the new records.

Thanks

Mrigankka

View solution in original post

HSheild
Level 8

Thank you!  That's the information I needed.  Works well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 80 members 3,784 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: