cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

AI Builder Preview

Hello!

I want to use AI builder Preview but, it doesn't shows in PowerApps. How to get that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: AI Builder Preview

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on the error message that you mentioned, I think you have created a wrong Environment.

On your side, you should create a PowerApps Environment which bind to United States region rather than Preview (United States) region.

Currently, Common Data Service functionality is not supported within Preview (United States) region Environment.

Please check if you have created a proper PowerApps Environment which binds to United States region or Europe region.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
6 REPLIES 6
Super User
Super User

I believe you need to create a new environment in US or European region.

I got it working by referencing the following links.

AI Builder Admin:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/administer

How to create environment:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/create-environment

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous ,

Currently, AI Builder is only supported within United States and Europe regions. Please check if your PowerApps Environment is bind to United States or Europe region.

More details about regions supported for AI Builder, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/administer#supported-regions

On your side, you could consider create a new PowerApps Environment, and then bind it to United States or Europe region (Set Region property to United States or Europe):10.JPG

Then switch your PowerApps environment to the new created environment, then you would have access to AI Builder functionality.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-xida-msft @PaulD1  when is is scheduled to release in Canada? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-xida-msft  I was trying your solution and it didn't worked out. 

I got this error:  CDS provisioning is not allowed in Preview, please use an environment in a different location if you'd like to create a database.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on the error message that you mentioned, I think you have created a wrong Environment.

On your side, you should create a PowerApps Environment which bind to United States region rather than Preview (United States) region.

Currently, Common Data Service functionality is not supported within Preview (United States) region Environment.

Please check if you have created a proper PowerApps Environment which binds to United States region or Europe region.

Best regards,

mbrocchi1
Level 8

Yes I believe it is only availabe right now in preview in US and Europe regions. I read that it goes into general release in October if all goes to plan. I recently did a tutorial / demo on the Ai Builder and PowerApps. Here's a link if you are interested in watching it - 

https://youtu.be/qo2uxz8wlew

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call!

Join us next Wednesday for our Demo Extravaganza, October 16, 2019 8am PDT.

firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 420 members 5,165 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: