cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: An Error Occurred on the Server

Would it be related at all that an app and flows for a single user would not work correctly? I first noticed all of the above failing for one user, and then everyone experienced it. So I just wrote it off as a system wide issue as described here. Then, after thinking it was all fixed, the same user is still experiencing issues when no one else is. 

In particular, I have an app that shows "Welcome [current user name]". They can't see the home page. Also, any workflows that are triggered by them seem to fail on timeout issues. If it's not one thing, it's another. 

Highlighted
PowerApps Staff CWesener
PowerApps Staff

Sorry for the back and forth, everyone. We did mitigate, but have seen a small resurgence. Our team is continuing to investigate, but some users may still be impacted. We are tracking this extremely closing.

Thanks,
Clay.
David7
Level: Powered On

We are having an issue with extreme slowness getting data from our on premise sql server.  It began this morning (5 hours ago) and continually got slower and slower.  All our apps are ununsable.  This has never happened before.  We tried rebooting the SQL server, and a few queries ran quick, then it got extremely slow again. (20 minutes to load less than 100 rows)

sidney80

Still facing same error.  

Even having them try in incognito/private browsers the experience is still the same for the majority of users here.  We intermittent and the experience varies as well.  

PowerApps Staff CWesener
PowerApps Staff

@David7  This sounds like it may be unrelated, I'd suggest logging a support incident so your issue can be investigated separately

@David7 wrote:

We are having an issue with extreme slowness getting data from our on premise sql server.  It began this morning (5 hours ago) and continually got slower and slower.  All our apps are ununsable.  This has never happened before.  We tried rebooting the SQL server, and a few queries ran quick, then it got extremely slow again. (20 minutes to load less than 100 rows)

Thanks,
Clay.
David7

Clay, Perhaps it is unrelated.  But one user also got the small error below after waiting 3 minutes.  Sorry I'm not following the exact issue in this thread, and we also plan to open a ticket.

error.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

The flows that are failing have the following details: "Http request failed with status code 'ReceiveFailure' and status message: 'The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.'." Is this a related issue?

donavanmarais
Level: Power Up

Does this have anything to do with the updates to SharePoint that are rolling out today? I'm seeing many major UI changes to SPO.

David7

At the moment, the problem I was having with extreme slowness has gone away.

kscharber

At the moment, my apps seem to be running back to normal as well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 387 members 4,611 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: