cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saimarasheed1
Level: Powered On

Re: An Unknown Error Occured.. Problems again with Azure SQL

The app works fine when online but once i go offline and come back online it doesnt load my database galler. I have tried adding a refresh button to click on when i am offline but every time I press it it says "An unknown error occured". Please see the error below. The only way I got my gallery screen to start working again was by deleting the PowerApps clients app but this is not a feasible solution when I share this app with 300 users in my organization. Please help, this is an urgent need. If needed, I can get on a call and show exactly what I am talking about

amchern

Hi,

Apologies for the delay and difficulties you've been experiencing. We have identified the root cause of this issue and will roll out a fix for it as soon as possible. I will update you as soon as I know exactly when this fix will be out (update will likely come out late tomorrow morning or early afternoon). Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced.

Thanks,

Amy

t19670

Hi Amy,

Appreciated, but again no explanation of really what is going on. Why do we only get... “we’ve identified the root cause”? Please let us know the cause.
Also, I find the support from the forum only seems to be during U.S. business hours.
Support seems to be terrible if we are in Europe. We get passed to an call centre which has a +5:30 time difference also!
t19670

Any news on the fix for this?
saimarasheed1

Hello, my app has started working now. Are you getting the same error still?

amchern

We've been working on optimizations in the product to improve performance. This specific issue you encountered was caused by an optimization we recently released. This caused issues in the case of network connectivity problems. 

Thank you for expressing your concerns. We strive to address customer issues as quickly as possible, and I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience on this support forum. I will raise these concerns to help improve this experience. 

t19670

The problem is still there!  This has not been fixed for me.

amchern

We are working hard to deploy the fix out to both Android and iOS as soon as possible. I will update when the fix is out.

In the meantime, you should not encounter this unknown error if you have continuous internet connection during your session.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 77 members 3,730 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: