cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Camera control - tutorial for complete solution - take images, review, upload to SQL Azure Db, Displ

After quite a lot research, trial and error, I got the camera control working to achieve the following:

Flip between front/rear camera; allow the user to take photos (saved to the device); review the photos taken and delete any that are not good; upload the remaining images to a table in Azure SQL DB; display the images that are now in SQL Azure DB in a gallery on another screen.

I've recorded a tutorial of how to complete the steps above and put it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/NkIdrpM5Exo  

Hope it saves others some of the time/pain it took me to figure it all out Smiley Happy

Cheers

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Camera control - tutorial for complete solution - take images, review, upload to SQL Azure Db, D

Hi @PaulD1,

Thanks for your sharing, I found it really useful. I believe others who have the similar requirement would benefit from it.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Camera control - tutorial for complete solution - take images, review, upload to SQL Azure Db, D

Hi @PaulD1,

Thanks for your sharing, I found it really useful. I believe others who have the similar requirement would benefit from it.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

MJVGASH
Level: Power Up

Re: Camera control - tutorial for complete solution - take images, review, upload to SQL Azure Db, Displ

Anyone manage to toggle rear and front cameras with Samsung S10+. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Demo Extravaganza Championship Voting Open

Voting Ends: October 30, 2019!

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 187 members 4,473 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: