cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NabeelNQ
Level: Powered On

Camera preview in a box

Hello Everyone,

I want to have a box on a screen which can show me the live view of a camera, instead of the whole screen going to a camera mode.

Is that possible?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ZePowerDiver
Level 8

Re: Camera preview in a box

Nabeel,

when you integrate the barcode scanner, it's similar to 'Add Picture' control, where it uses controls that we can't modify, more like native to the phone or of that nature. So when you 'hit' the scan button it shows you the scanning 'live' video feed and there's nothing (from what I know of) that you can do with that part. Sorry, no positive answer from my experience, maybe someone else will come up with a solution for you. Good luck.

Eric Sauvé

aka PowerDiver

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ZePowerDiver
Level 8

Hello Nabeer,

if you use the camera control (vs. the attach picture one), you can resize the control to your liking.

Highlighted
NabeelNQ

Thanks a lot PowerDriver!

But I forgot to mention one more thing, I want the barcode scanner to do the same.

Meaning there is a live feed of the bardcode scanner on one box in a screen, and then whenever people scan anything, they can see the actual video feed. Is that possible?

Regards

ZePowerDiver
Level 8

Nabeel,

when you integrate the barcode scanner, it's similar to 'Add Picture' control, where it uses controls that we can't modify, more like native to the phone or of that nature. So when you 'hit' the scan button it shows you the scanning 'live' video feed and there's nothing (from what I know of) that you can do with that part. Sorry, no positive answer from my experience, maybe someone else will come up with a solution for you. Good luck.

Eric Sauvé

aka PowerDiver

View solution in original post

NabeelNQ

Oh thats bad, I got happy looking at the camera control option that allows you to have a live video. But thanks anyways Eric.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 51 members 3,433 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: