cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sos
Level: Powered On

Collection in table view is repeating rows

Hi

I have created an app that loads data from a sql database into a collection, then displays this data using a textinput filter in a table for the user to pick a customer from.  This all works fine but once  a customer is picked and the user navigates to the next screen all the data is repeated in the table until the data is re-loaded.  The user will need to go through the app process at least 5 times per day without reloading data (i.e. when they have a connection) so would end up with the rows repeated 5 times.  There are no Loaddata functions in this sequence - can anybody help or explain this?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
JRaasumaa
Level 10

Re: Collection in table view is repeating rows

Are you using ClearCollect to fill the collection after the data has changed or just Collect?

If you are using just collect it will append to the existing collection which will show duplicates potentially.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
JRaasumaa
Level 10

Are you using ClearCollect to fill the collection after the data has changed or just Collect?

If you are using just collect it will append to the existing collection which will show duplicates potentially.

View solution in original post

Sos
Level: Powered On

Hi  I am doing a clearcollect when connected otherwise it uses loaddata - which i think was part of the issue as the load data appends the data. However even when this button is not used and  just use navigate function - the data duplicates i have put a count on each page showing the number of rows in table and it doubles each time the user selects a custromer from the table.

It is very strange 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 277 members 3,414 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: