Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gveenblade
Level: Powered On

Connect to powerapps.microsoft.com refused from ms flow

Hi everyone.

I have a lot of solutions with lot of flows. When i go to the Solution -> Click and open solution i'll see:

There's been a blackout
It's impossible to get that information right now. Try again or go to the support page to see if there are any known problems.

powerapps.microsoft.com refused to connect.

Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 14.06.40.png

I cannot run or edit any of my flows. It's really makes me feel bad.

Someone know about this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gveenblade

Re: Connect to powerapps.microsoft.com refused from ms flow

I got answer from official support - you need to switch you language to Engish in flow page settings, then switch you browser default language to English, then delete anyone language from you browser. Then restart browser, and all will be fine.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Hi @gveenblade 

Can you try to logout of the browser, clear the cache and re-open the browser and login again? This might be a caching issue.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
gveenblade

Sorry, it doesn't work. I did all instructions, but have the same error. I stil have this error on another computer with another browser :/ 

Super User
Super User

Hey @gveenblade 

Can you please check if you are in the right environment? You can do that by clicking on the top right corner on the black ribbon. Please try switching over the environment and see if you are in the right one. 

If you continue to face the issue, please reach out to the support team and they will be able to help you better in this case as I am not able to replicate this issue. Please make sure, you are opening the browser url using http://flow.microsoft.com and then logging in to the account. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

gveenblade

I have only one environment. Thk, i send request to flow support team.

gveenblade

I got answer from official support - you need to switch you language to Engish in flow page settings, then switch you browser default language to English, then delete anyone language from you browser. Then restart browser, and all will be fine.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Demo Extravaganza Championship Voting Open

Voting Ends: October 30, 2019!

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 187 members 4,511 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: