I am using Custom APIs for my app. What happens is that:
Does cache involve into this? I already clear it by using Windows's Disk Cleanup and it doen't help
Anyone has any idea?
How about deleting the old connection and re-creating a connection with Custom Apis? please try if this works.
It happened to my PowerApps application.
Thing I figured out is that I named the connections the same for the old and new custom APIs, and I think there're some kinds of caches that stored the old one. When I changed the connection's name, it just worked.
Did your problem solved?
1. Sometimes when microsoft update the powerapps platform the api custom connection is affected (experience it 4 times)
2. Can you show or send me personally the swagger file? (hard to imagine what is wrong)
Look like bug on cloud. I face with same issue (API) is not update after add the new func. or amend on existing. What i did
1. Remove Existing Connector on PowerApp, Save and exit PowerApp.
2. Delete and Load Latest API to cloud.
3. Add back Connector to PowerApp.
4. Run PowerApp but still using previous Connector.
But it effect if we use with new name.
Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.
Continue your learning in our online communities.
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Coming to a city near you
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round