cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_P
Level 8

Date Picker Control issue

Capture2.PNG

is anyone else having the same issue where the date picker control is missing half of the calander on dynamics.

It's doing this for every single date picker control on the application. It looks fine on the editor but not on dynamics.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Re: Date Picker Control issue

We are not on Dynamics but I am experiencing this with new apps on my iPhone. Old ones seem okay. The web editor and Windows 10 application also look okay with new or old apps.
BrianR
Level 10

I saw this last night when I was using date pickers in a gallery.  Didn't have time to see if it was something I did with size, etc though.

The annoying thing I've seen with Date Picker is when you click to change months, if it causes a row to be added/removed for an extra/fewer week, the size of the control changes (as it should), but this causes the location of the dialog on the screen to move as well.  Pretty annoying when you're trying to change back several months as the < and > buttons keep jumping...  

Perhaps this is due to my using this within a gallery (of course Date Picker dialog itself is outside the gallery though).  Haven't looked to see if there is a workaround, but if anyone knows, I'd love to hear it to save me time.  :-)

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

adding in @aorth to assist with this question

@TopShelf-MSFT

Scott_P
Level 8

Any updates on this? @TopShelf-MSFT @aorth

PowerApps Staff aorth
PowerApps Staff

I had seen this issue earlier.  However when I tried to repro it today it, I wasn't seeing it.  If you are still seeing it can you share your repro steps.  Thanks...

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 386 members 4,502 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: