Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AG_learning
Level: Powered On

Delete/Cancel Meeting Room

Hi All

I want to cancel the meeting room/meetings which has already schedule. So, there are 2 scenarios, 1st, Cancel a meeting which I schedule and 2nd, just want to cancel the meeting which is schedule. Please suggest

Kind Regards

Ashwani

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Delete/Cancel Meeting Room

Hi @AG_learning ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to delete meetings in your Outlook calendar?

If you want to delete the meeting event from your Outlook Event, please consider take a try with the following workaround:2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Set the OnStart property of the App control to following:

ClearCollect(                            /* <-- Display default Birthday Calendar folder events when you load your app */
EventsCollection,
Office365.V2CalendarGetItems(LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTablesV2().value, name="Birthdays").id).value
)

Add a Dropdown control (Dropdown1) in your app, set the Items property to following:

Office365.CalendarGetTablesV2().value

set the OnChange property of the Dropdown box to following:

ClearCollect(
EventsCollection,
Office365.V2CalendarGetItems(Dropdown1.Selected.id).value
)

Add a Gallery control in your app, set the Items property to following:

EventsCollection

add a "Remove" icon within your Gallery, set the OnSelect property to following:

Office365.CalendarDeleteItemV2(Dropdown1.Selected.id, ThisItem.Id);
ClearCollect(
EventsCollection,
Office365.V2CalendarGetItems(Dropdown1.Selected.id).value
)

After that, re-load your app (fire the OnStart property of the App), please consider take a try with above solution, then check if the issue is solved.

Note: Above solution would be able to delete events shown up in your Outlook Calendar folder. You could not delete events within other user's Outlook calendar or a shared Outlook calendar (there is no way to achieve this in PowerApps currently).

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
AG_learning

Thanks for sharing the reponse. It is working perfectly, If i want to delete any calendar item.... Good, Thanks.

Delete function just removing the calendar item. Is it possible, to share the "Cancel" Invititaion to all, if I am the orgniser..

And, if someone elase is organiser then intimate to organiser that I'll not able to attend the meeting.

Thanks for your thoughts & solution.

Kind Regards

Ashwani

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @AG_learning ,

Do you want to share the "Cancel" Invititaion to other users within this meeting?

If you want to share the "Cancel" Invititaion to other users within this meeting, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Currently, there is no way or functions supported to share "Cancel" Invititaion of an Outlook event meeting to other users. If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
AG_learning

Thanks for your response.

I found something on google. Please suggest, if it can help me.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#respond-to-an-event-invite-(v2)

If yes, please suggest, how it will work.. as I am not able to use it.

Kind Regards

Ashwani

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @AG_learning ,

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I afraid that the "Respond to an event invite" action of Office 365 Outlook connector could not achieve your needs.

The "Respond to an event invite" action of Office 365 Outlook connector is used to send an response to an event which sent to you. It could nto be used to share a "Cancel" invitiation to other users.

If you want to use this action to send an response to the event sent to you, please consider add a Button/Icon within your Gallery, then set the OnSelect property to following:

Office365.RespondToEventV2(
ThisItem.Id,
"accept", /* <-- three available values -- "accept", "decline" and "tentativelyAccept" */
{
Comment:"",
SendResponse: true
}
)

Please consider take a try with above solution, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call!

Join us next Wednesday for our Demo Extravaganza, October 16, 2019 8am PDT.

firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 245 members 5,004 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: