Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mirek
Level: Powered On

Edge error - Sorry, there's been a disconnect

Hi,

I have an issue with PowerApps. We built an app but when we rolled it out we found it out that users get an error "Sorry, there's been a disconnect". The app doesn't open to them. It happens just in Edge browser but when they try to open it in Chrome it works. I am not able to understand why the solution doest not work in MS environment and works in non-MS environment. :/disconnect.png

Have you ever met with this issue and how to solve it? 

And when the app opens users have to allow the permissions or sign in. Is there an option how to do it automatically that users do not have to confirm it? For most of them it looks like spam. They are careful and they rather close it than confirm it.

Thank you for your experience. Smiley Happy

Mirek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mirek

Re: Edge error - Sorry, there's been a disconnect

Hi @DiegoB ,

I got an answer and the problem is related to "Trusted zones" in Internet option settings.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023606/troubleshooting-startup-issues-in-powerapps-web-aut...

Please check the Resolution 2: which states to Configure Trust Zones for Internet Explorer and Edge.

Best regards,

Mirek

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Mirek ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please consider clear cache of your browser, then sign in PowerApps again, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, currently, there is no option to allow permissions automatically without having to confirm it. If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DiegoB

I'm having the same problem here.

I noticed that this problem happens only when you try to open in Internet Explorer. ( deleting cookies solution didn't work)

An old app I had published for all the company before is working perfectly, but a new one is only opening in Chrome.

If you find a solution please let me know.

Mirek

Hi @v-xida-msft ,

I am so sorry for late response. I tested it and problem still persits. I tried to open it in "private mode" and it does not work. I asked for help more people with different version EDGE / IE and version is not problem. Some of them are able to open it and some of them is not. When they try it in Chrome they open the app. It is quite confusing for them and for use also how to explain it. It is not possible to use apps this way when we do not know if user are able to open it. As a workaround now I put the app directly to SharePoint page to the web part but the app there is small for users.

Thank you for additional tips.

Best regards,

Mirek

Mirek

Hi @DiegoB ,

I got an answer and the problem is related to "Trusted zones" in Internet option settings.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023606/troubleshooting-startup-issues-in-powerapps-web-aut...

Please check the Resolution 2: which states to Configure Trust Zones for Internet Explorer and Edge.

Best regards,

Mirek

View solution in original post

DiegoB

Thank you very much @Mirek ,

That worked, now it's solved!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Demo Extravaganza Championship Voting Open

Voting Ends: October 30, 2019!

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 187 members 4,666 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: