cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Romeo
Level: Powered On

End user prompted for Azure Queues storage account name and shared storage key

I read a similar post on Azure Blob with the same issue I am coming across for Azure Queues. I have the connector set up and I can run the app, but end users are prompted to enter in the storage account name and shared storage key. Would it be possible to make that change on Azure Queues connection for end users so that they won't have to enter the details and then allow the connection?

Thank you,

Romeo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Romeo

Re: End user prompted for Azure Queues storage account name and shared storage key

I just checked the connector and I see the Share button now. I'm not sure if I simply overlooked that or if it was added just recently, but it solved my issue. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: End user prompted for Azure Queues storage account name and shared storage key

The situation should be caused by the connection sharing under the Azure Queues storage.

You may take a check for the Sharing status of this connector:

Share App resources

If this connection is not shared automatically, then it should be an issue with this connector.

Looping Staff @EvanChakiMSFT for the further assistance.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PowerApps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

I am checking to see if this connector allows for the key to be automatically shared with users.

Highlighted
Romeo

I just checked the connector and I see the Share button now. I'm not sure if I simply overlooked that or if it was added just recently, but it solved my issue. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Flow Staff SameerCh
Flow Staff

It was added last week.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 108 members 3,320 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: