cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imaliasad
Level: Powered On

Get list of file names from a onedrive folder

Hello,

I'm creating a screen in power app, where user choose an image from the list of images available in the onedrive folders. So, my question is how do I get those image file name from one drive on runtime and bind it with power bi gallery. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Get list of file names from a onedrive folder

Hi @imaliasad 

So in PowerApps, you can add an Excel file stored on OneDrive as a data source and not the entire OneDrive library as a data source. What do you want to do with the file names from onedrive? If you just want to show them to a user, you can create a flow that gets all the files from onedrive and displays it to the user. (Note: Currently you can access only 20 files at a time from the OneDrive Connector in Flow).

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Get list of file names from a onedrive folder

Hi @imaliasad 

So in PowerApps, you can add an Excel file stored on OneDrive as a data source and not the entire OneDrive library as a data source. What do you want to do with the file names from onedrive? If you just want to show them to a user, you can create a flow that gets all the files from onedrive and displays it to the user. (Note: Currently you can access only 20 files at a time from the OneDrive Connector in Flow).

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 75 members 3,659 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: