Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gaba94
Level: Powered On

[HELP] Separate login which is in the same powerapps

Dear all,

I want to create a new seperate login which is in the same powerapps. Basically, I am developing a voting apps. This apps is shared with 7 people to vote. There will be 2 Navigate button (you can refer to attachment "BUTTON PREVIEW.JPG"). 

So, what i want to do is I want to add one more button which is the fuction is to sent  (CONGRATULATION) via email to other people in organization. But the problem is, I dont know what formula should I use. So I want to know how am i gonna secure the page by making a seperate login password in this powerapps.

What I Want To Create :

*I want to add Staff ID and Password. (you can refer to attachment "login page.JPG")

Then, the person who knows the password will only have access to that page.

*The person who have the access can Shared (congratulation) via email by clicking the sent button. (you can refer to attachment    below "email page.JPG")

I am still new with powerapps, hope you can helps to solve the problems. Because I am not sure what formula should I use.

Thanks,

gaba94 

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: [HELP] Separate login which is in the same powerapps

Good news. I am going to make my password page video today. I will try to remember to give you a link to it later this afternoon. Smiley Happy I already have one on sending emails with PowerApps if you want to work on that while I make the video. Smiley Happy 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
Super User
Super User

How about this? Passwords for PowerApps

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
gaba94

Dear @Shanescows,

Thank you for the reply, i will watch the video first and work on it. If there is any problem I will let you know . 

Thank you,

gaba94

gaba94

Dear @Shanescows,

I am trying to follow your formula that you give for the button (LET ME IN). 

but for my powerapps cannot use the formula that you give.  Did i miss any step ? hope you can helps me.

PasswordField

You can refer to the attachment below (passwordfield error.JPG)

thanks,

gaba94

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 77 members 3,749 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: