cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oskarkuus
Level: Powered On

How stable is powerapps, server status?

Is there somewhere to read about powerapps server status?
I have last few days had tons of weird and strange issues... cant load datasources, cant delete datasources etc.

I fear that Powerapps is very unstable atm.

Or is there someone with a bit of information?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: How stable is powerapps, server status?

@Oskarkuus 

Yes, you can always check out the Support page which will list any outages or areas being worked on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Oskarkuus
Level: Powered On

What can be the error when the servers seems to be OK.

But i cant save my app, i get error message about connection being bad etc.

I have tested 3 computers, two networks. My connection seems to be great.... but for some reason my whole day have been a mess with powerapps. Error after error, saves that dont work, cant load new data sources, cant delete data source etc.

Super User
Super User

@Oskarkuus 

What kind of error are you getting?  Is it only when you try to save something?  Is it just one app or does it happen for all apps?

Usually...this board will "light up" with message postings when there are widespread issues.  I'm not seeing that trend at the moment, so I'd say things in general are ok.  The status shows no significant issues....

SO...the above questions would be a starting point.

If you are having something that is outside of the normal, like a specific app that will not load or save, then you can always put in a support ticket (on that same support page).

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 3,793 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: