cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmmcoffeegood
Level: Powered On

Re: Images showing in studio but not in app

what to do about the 2000 images in the doc library? this is a nice workaround, but it still does not address the issue completely. thanks for your time.

MasterOffice365

@mmmcoffeegood wrote:

what to do about the 2000 images in the doc library? this is a nice workaround, but it still does not address the issue completely. thanks for your time.

Let me put it to you this way. I have already created a demo app for an upcoming blog I am working on.

Whilst testing the demo app I was able to display a list of thumbnail images from a folder within a doc library that contains 600 or so images in that specific folder. The file sizes for the photos stored in that folder range from between about 1MB - 30MB. The total size of the content stored in that folders is approximately 2GB.

There are absolutely no performance issues displaying the gallery containing the 600 or so thumbnails within the demo app. 

Having said that though, the functionality I have described now is trivial when compared to other functionality I have implemented in the overall solution I have developed. 

Watch this space in the next week or so... 

lachlan_hughes

Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the Improved App Rendering?
Editor Studio > File > App Settings > Advanced Settings > Improved App Rendering

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 452 members 4,163 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: