cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lukex075
Level: Powered On

Is it possible to create a grid-like gallery that is x columns wide by x rows tall?

It would be nice to have a gallery where you can select x rows by x columns. I want the functionality of a gallery, but I also want all of my items to be visible, which doesn't work in a gallery that is singularly horizontal or vertical. Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Is it possible to create a grid-like gallery that is x columns wide by x rows tall?

Hi

Yes, it is available in PowerApps...Gallery...WRAPCOUNT.

(you can find our thread on the first day of PowerApps launching, in Jan 2016..which is something we are waiting for for 3 years since Project Siena)

Screenshot (199).png

Just change the Wrapcount Value and ..magic..

Hope it helps.

hpkeong

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Super User
Super User

Re: Is it possible to create a grid-like gallery that is x columns wide by x rows tall?

Hi

Yes, it is available in PowerApps...Gallery...WRAPCOUNT.

(you can find our thread on the first day of PowerApps launching, in Jan 2016..which is something we are waiting for for 3 years since Project Siena)

Screenshot (199).png

Just change the Wrapcount Value and ..magic..

Hope it helps.

hpkeong

View solution in original post

lukex075

Great- thank you so much!

hngdev
Level 8

hpkeong has a great point.

Super User
Super User

Hi

In fact, in Project Siena (even in PowerApps), without WrapCount, we can still Create GRID LIKE gallery but is a pain.

We got to use PUSH to Source (instead of Pull) to achive this and modify Excel file to get the grid.

(3 Y = 3 Columns and so on and so forth).

You may see my actual apps in Windows Store (created and uploaded into Windows Store using Project Siena years ago, under the name of PK Hong).

Just sharing.

Screenshot (200).pngScreenshot (202).pngScreenshot (203).png

hpkeong
lukex075

Good to know! For what I'm trying to accomplish, WrapCount works just fine. I was just unaware that the function existed, so I'm grateful for the community with more experienced users!

Super User
Super User

Hi

Both are you are most welcome.

My pain experience and learnt from Ayuba of Microsoft in Project Siena.

So, if you wish to Navigate from any of the grid to same Screen. It is just straightforward.

But if you wish to Navigate from the grid to different screen, then please let me know. I will share from what I learnt and use in my ISO Apps, which is so useful.

Hope to hearn from you all....I have much to learn.

hpkeong

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Demo Extravaganza Championship Voting Open

Voting Ends: October 30, 2019!

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 184 members 4,810 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: