cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesM
Level 8

Label blank on iOS devices only. Shows up fine on Android and Windows (Web & Desktop)

I can't figure out why this is occuring. Can someone please assist? I have a screen in my app, within which there are several labels showing different data. On all devices/platforms except iOS the screen appears as follows: (Note that the numbers for Tx Per Hour and Total appear fine). 

2019-01-16 09_51_00-Window.pngOn iOS (iPhone) however, these labels are invisible / blank. I have tested this on multiple iPhones with the same result. See below: 

Image-1.jpgI have no idea why this is happening. No errors are showing up / thrown, but those values are missing. Can anyone assist here? I'm at a loss :/ I can't explain to my iOS user base why this is happening nor how to resolve it. 

3 REPLIES 3
PowerApps Staff mobaky
PowerApps Staff

Re: Label blank on iOS devices only. Shows up fine on Android and Windows (Web & Desktop)

Hello @JamesM,

I believe that I ran into a similar issue. Is your label Display mode property set to Disabled by any chance? 

If so can you try changing the disable color of the label and see if that fixes the issue?

JamesM
Level 8

Re: Label blank on iOS devices only. Shows up fine on Android and Windows (Web & Desktop)

The display mode is the same as all other labels present on the screen - 'edit'. 

WHen you say change the disabled color, what do you mean? 

PowerApps Staff mobaky
PowerApps Staff

Oh ok, I don't think that the issue that you are experiencing is the same. Can you give me some more information on how this label is getting the numbers? Is it possible that the data is not available on iOS for some reason or are there other values that are being populated from the same source?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 83 members 3,406 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: