Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CaoTriNguyen
Level: Powered On

Need help with outlook.com connector

Hello,

While trying to connect to outlook.com connector, I faced a problem as described below. As I understand this requires claim of ownership or sth similar to this, but I also have no idea about it. Any suggestions? Thanks Smiley Happy

Failure passed to redirect url. error=invalid_client error_description=AADSTS650051: Using application 'PowerApps and Flow' is currently not supported for your organization caritastrondheim.no because it is in an unmanaged state. An administrator needs to claim ownership of the company by DNS validation of caritastrondheim.no before the application PowerApps and Flow can be provisioned. Request ID: 0aa56b0b-a111-4b1d-84fc-6d929f7d13f7, Timestamp: 01/31/2019 13:35:41 Trace ID: 3b0271a8-e8c1-4338-9804-f9499e374400 Correlation ID: b08e59a4-46e3-4288-9c24-edd7a06098d2 Timestamp: 2019-01-31 13:35:41Z

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Need help with outlook.com connector

Thanks for posting in the community @CaoTriNguyen. In reviewing the error message, this seems like an issue with your organization. Can you provide more details on where you're trying to access the outlook connector from?

@TopShelf-MSFT

CaoTriNguyen
Level: Powered On

Hello, 

Thanks for answering. I tried both the networks at my home and in workplace (headquarters) but no luck.  

Administrator
Administrator

adding in @GregLi to review. 

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 345 members 5,126 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: