cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freekp
Level: Power Up

Office365.GetEventsCalendarView mislukt: The GetEventsCalendarView method has an invalid value....

Dear,

We want to edit the 'Meeting Capture' app but we get an error when we open the app: Office365.GetEventsCalendarView mislukt: The GetEventsCalendarView method has an invalid value for parameter calendarId.

How can we fix this? We have made the connections to our Outlook 365 accounts.  We have use this code:

Set(MyCalendarID; LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value; DisplayName = "Calendar").Name);;
Set(MyUserProfile; Office365Users.MyProfile().Id);;
Set(MyDomain; Last(Split(User().Email; "@")).Result);;
Set(HomeTimerStart; Now());;
ClearCollect(AllFutureEvents; Office365.GetEventsCalendarView(MyCalendarID; Text(Today(); UTC); Text(DateAdd(Today(); 2; Days); UTC)).Values);;
ClearCollect(MeetingsOnly; Filter(AddColumns(AllFutureEvents;"isCurrent"; DateDiff(Start; Now(); Seconds) > 0 && DateDiff(Now(); End; Seconds) > 0); DateDiff(Start; End; Hours) < 6));;
Set(NumberOfCurrentMeetings; CountRows(Filter(MeetingsOnly; isCurrent)));;
If(NumberOfCurrentMeetings = 1;
    Set(AutoSelectMeeting; true);;
    Set(SelectedMeeting; LookUp(MeetingsOnly; isCurrent))
)

Thanks in advance,
Freek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ekelund
Level: Powered On

Re: Office365.GetEventsCalendarView mislukt: The GetEventsCalendarView method has an invalid value..

I found the solution!. In the WelcomeScreen, On Start you will find DisplayName = "Calendar" I am in Denmark apperently my calendar displayname is in Danish "Kalender". After I changed it all is working perfectly. 

The solution must therfore be, to find out what you calendar dispplayName is. In my case I had to change 

DisplayName = "Calendar"
to  DisplayName = "Kalender"

screenshot.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Office365.GetEventsCalendarView mislukt: The GetEventsCalendarView method has an invalid value..

Hi @ freekp,

Do you have problem on powerapps?

Please submit your issue in PowerApps-Community in link below and the PowerApps-Community would provide a proper workaround for you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Community/ct-p/PowerApps1

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Ekelund

Any solution for this? I have the same problem and cannot find any solution anyware?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the problem as you, did you find a solution ?

Ekelund

Anyone???? I still havn't found a solution. 2018-07-15_12-29-29.png

Ekelund

I found the solution!. In the WelcomeScreen, On Start you will find DisplayName = "Calendar" I am in Denmark apperently my calendar displayname is in Danish "Kalender". After I changed it all is working perfectly. 

The solution must therfore be, to find out what you calendar dispplayName is. In my case I had to change 

DisplayName = "Calendar"
to  DisplayName = "Kalender"

screenshot.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have any idea how to find out the displayName?

Or are there any other ideas how to fix this. I would like to get the meeting capture app running Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Scorpido
Level: Power Up

What workt for me is to add an extra displayname type. So don't edit the default but add one.

example:

LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value;DisplayName = "Calendar" || DisplayName = "Kalender" || DisplayName = "Agenda").Name);;

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call!

Join us next Wednesday for our Demo Extravaganza, October 16, 2019 8am PDT.

firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 414 members 5,765 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: