cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rems_powerapps
Level: Powered On

Patch all gallery items to sharepoint

Hey ! I would like to patch all gallery items and send this to a sharepoint list. For each items I want to creat an new line in my sharepoint list. 

What I did :

ForAll(Gallery6.AllItems; Patch('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'; Defaults('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'); {type_article : Title7.Text}; {code_barre : Subtitle4.Text}; {nom_article :Label6.Text}; {date_entrée : Label5.Text}; {'ID supplementaire' : TextInput3.Text};{ nom_agence : Label14.Text}))

'GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique' is my data source, sharepoint list. 

Thanks in advance ! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Patch all gallery items to sharepoint

Hi @rems_powerapps 

This means the formula is correct but this is getting failed because of some other error. Can you check the error message in the formula and share it? you can check that by using the App Checker icon on the top menu or just hover over the incorrect expression.

Please make sure that the values passed through the gallery are in the same format as expected by the field.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
rems_powerapps

Hi, @yashag2255 

It's working !! I completely forgot to add a "Title" field to create a new line in my sharepoint list... 

Navigate(Page_operation_réussite_attribution;ScreenTransition.Fade);;ForAll(Gallery6.AllItems; Patch('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'; Defaults('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'); {Title : "false"; type_article : Title7.Text; code_barre : Subtitle4.Text; nom_article :Label6.Text; date_entrée : Label5.Text; 'ID supplementaire' : TextInput3.Text; nom_agence : Label14.Text}))

Thanks again for your quick answers ! 

@yashag2255 wrote:

Hi @rems_powerapps 

This means the formula is correct but this is getting failed because of some other error. Can you check the error message in the formula and share it? you can check that by using the App Checker icon on the top menu or just hover over the incorrect expression.

Please make sure that the values passed through the gallery are in the same format as expected by the field.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

12 REPLIES 12
Super User
Super User

Hi @rems_powerapps 

Can you try to update the expression as:
ForAll(Gallery6.AllItems; Patch('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'; Defaults('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'); {type_article : Title7.Text; code_barre : Subtitle4.Text; nom_article :Label6.Text; date_entrée : Label5.Text; 'ID supplementaire' : TextInput3.Text; nom_agence : Label14.Text}))

Hope this Helps!

rems_powerapps

Hi @yashag2255 

Thanks to your answer, but unfortunately it's not working...

Super User
Super User

Hey @rems_powerapps 

Are you seeing any errors? Can you please post a screenshot so that we can better identify the issue and assist you with this!

Hope this Helps!

rems_powerapps

Thanks for your answer @yashag2255 

Yes I have a new error..    It's on my ChangeRecord but i'm sure that my column name of my sharepoint list are good. 

Error : 

Capture.PNG

Super User
Super User

Hi @rems_powerapps 

Can you try to update your expression to:
ForAll(Gallery6.AllItems; Patch('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'; Defaults('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'); {type_article : Title7.Text, code_barre : Subtitle4.Text, nom_article :Label6.Text, date_entrée : Label5.Text, 'ID supplementaire' : TextInput3.Text, nom_agence : Label14.Text}))

Hope this Helps!

rems_powerapps

Hi @yashag2255 

It still doesn't work.. 

Capture.PNG

It doesn't want the comma ","..;

KKrishnapriya

Hi @rems_powerapps ,

Can you replace semicolon in Navigate(Smiley Wink with Comma(,) like, Navigate(ScreenName, ScreenTransition.None) and check.

rems_powerapps

Hi @KKrishnapriya 

The same problem : 

Capture.PNG

In Powerapps french version, we can't use comma. We use simicolon for formula...

Super User
Super User

Hey @rems_powerapps 

I carried out a test on my side and based on french regional setting, you need to use semi colon( ; ) as a separator. 

Can you share the error message that we got while you used the below expression, this is the correct expression, we might need to refine it a bit.

Expression: 
Navigate(Page_Operation;ScreenTransition.Fade);;ForAll(Gallery6.AllItems; Patch('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'; Defaults('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'); {type_article : Title7.Text; code_barre : Subtitle4.Text; nom_article :Label6.Text; date_entrée : Label5.Text; 'ID supplementaire' : TextInput3.Text; nom_agence : Label14.Text}))

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call!

Join us next Wednesday for our Demo Extravaganza, October 16, 2019 8am PDT.

firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 161 members 3,806 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: