I've been building the powerapp and I used to publish and test it online. In the last few hours, the app says "This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser. Session ID: 28a64c7a-159a-1a76-1900-86ade7535206" online when I tried to USE it. I can still can able to edit it via PowerApps studio and Edit online. The error happens when I try to use it. It happens with Admin login or as normal user as well, so it's not something to do with permissions. I referred some of the old posts in this community and removed all the RULES in the app, just as an action to isolate the issue. But the error remains. Please help.
Does the issue occur when the PowerApps app is in running mode?
I run one PowerApps app on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned. Please take a try to clear the cache of the browser and run the PowerApps app again to check if the issue is solved.
In addition, please take a try to run the PowerApps app via PowerApps Studio for Windows and check if the PowerApps app could be used well. If the PowerApps app still could not be used, I would forward the session id of your PowerApps app.
Please also consider take a try to recreate the PowerApps app on your side.
I get this error only when we browse/use it online, not when editing online or in PowerApps studio. If you RUN the app online/studio, it runs perfectly. The issue when you publish the app and try to use it online/mobile. I've cleared cache, history, cookies and rebooted the system.
Session ID: 9d07e349-a29a-9b62-63a6-0dce146175c1 of the error.
I moved this post into the PowerApps forum so that way you have a much better chance of reeiving help about PowerApps.
Let me know if you need anything else!
I had one of our users experience this problem. After troubleshooting we determined it was related to blocking 3rd party cookies. We use Edge and you can turn this on and off in settings. I would recommend accepting all cookies to see if it resolves the issue. Good luck..
I've seen this issue with users in IE11. There is no fix I could control (enterprise "things" tied to OS and IE11) so I just told users to go with Chrome.
I've also see this issue with cache in Chrome. User had to clear their cache, close/reopen browser, reopen app and the issue went away.
Please see the issue I raised on message 5 of 9 below. Here is one of the session ids where the issue occured. If someone could check into what occured for this session it would be helpful to understand the root cause.
Join us next Wednesday for our Demo Extravaganza, October 16, 2019 8am PDT.
Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.
Continue your learning in our online communities.
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Coming to a city near you
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round
Register by September 5 to save $200