cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesmatson
Level: Powered On

PowerApps issue affecting multiple users - App didn't install correctly / App didn't open correctly

Hi all, 

Our PowerApp (Canvas App) is currently experiencing issues. it is affecting multiple users. Are there any known issues for PowerApps particularly in the Australian region? 

I've attached screenshots of the errors being shown. I'm not sure where to go from here. 

2019-07-17 10_36_46-Inbox - James.Matson@api.net.au - Outlook.png2019-07-17 10_36_25-PowerApps.png

3 REPLIES 3
jamesmatson

Re: PowerApps issue affecting multiple users - App didn't install correctly / App didn't open correctly

There have been no updates to the app recently, nothing has changed in our environment that I'm aware of.

joema

Re: PowerApps issue affecting multiple users - App didn't install correctly / App didn't open correctly

Hi @jamesmatson

I am Joe and I am happy to help you to resolve the issue together.

Somehow we couldn't see any log from the database based on the Session Id you provided. Can you please reprocude the issue and post the session id here again ?

Thanks

Joe

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @jamesmatson ,

Which version is your PowerApps?

Have you taken a try to restore your canvas app to previous version? Have you taken a try to clear cache of your browser, and try your app again?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider take a try to restore your canvas app to previous version, and clear cache of your browser, then run your app agian, check if the issue is solved.

More details about restoring app to previous version, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/restore-an-app

In addition, please also consider edit your app using the previous version of PowerApps as below:

https://create.powerapps.com/v3.19054.15.115879415/studio/#

then make some changes to your app, then re-publish it again, check if the issue is fixed.

Based on the Session ID that you provided, I could not capture any error log about your canvas app. Please consider run/edit your app, then provide the Session ID again, so we could track it on my side.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 71 members 3,456 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: