cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msmith
Level 8

Returning certain results via email

I first thought that this was could only be done with MS Flow when I first posted this question at Link. As I continue to dive into PowerApps, I am wondering if there is something that can be done in this location before the use of MS Flow.

What I have is a form with over 40 Yes\No fields from SharePoint Online. I want to be able to return only the fields in a nice clean vertical format via email that are only set to Yes.

The MS Flow one works, but with the amount of items it took take a real long time and I was hoping for a vertical layout of the information.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Returning certain results via email

Start with this video Sending emails with PowerApps it should get you started. You will just need to add an If into your Onselect event. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
msmith
Level 8

Re: Returning certain results via email

That is pretty cool Shane. So my next step is to just roll up all the data and get it into the body of the message some how. I think that video saved me a big step, thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 68 members 3,494 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: