cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JScottL
Level: Power Up

Re: Sign in Issues - Sharepoint list form doesn't allow signing in - permissions

What should we be doing in the meantime?

Robert_Tracey
Level: Power Up

Re: Sign in Issues - Sharepoint list form doesn't allow signing in - permissions

I had this problem with one user, but I was able to resolve it by refreshing the browser cache (control + F5). This issue occured using Edge. No such issue with Chrome. 

mef1985
Level: Powered On

We are having the issue across all browsers unfortunately. Microsoft Product Team are currently applying a fix and I'm waiting on an update and resolution for testing with our customers.

PowerApps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

The fix is now deployed world wide, let me know if you are still having this issue.

View solution in original post

mef1985

Confirmed that this fix is deployed and users are able to begin using the application. Do you know what the issue was?

View solution in original post

JohnMacDougall

I'm also having problems signing into the app still.

When try to sign in with my email, it says to sign in with your work or school email address. It is definitely the correct email for my account and I had no problems last week.

I can eventually sign in after uninstalling the app (android) and re-installing, but I think this is more due to a wait time after saving and publishing the app as I was able to sign in ok after waiting a while also.

I'm also problems connecting to my SharePoint lists when I eventually am able to sign in.

PowerApps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

John,

Can you paste in a session ID and I can have the team take a look into your issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! it is working perfectly fine now.  

Cheers 

bilaldev

@EvanChakiMSFT

i am facing the same problem, can anybody help me its very urgent 

Session ID: 8f3b6dd7-5ac5-44b0-8298-cc8aa213677a

PA

I've got the same issue. I posted something about it yesterday - but presumably didn't communicate it correctly given the lack of responses. Is this happening to everyone?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Problems-sharing-app/m-p/193639#M63040

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Demo Extravaganza Championship Voting Open

Voting Ends: October 30, 2019!

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 186 members 4,664 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: