cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avmaxdan
Level: Powered On

Support for Powerapps (MindTree) is failing badly

Hi,

It's great to have some support for PowerApps, however, despite being UK-based, I'm always directed to an Indian call-center called MindTree where the staff are friendly and helpful, nevertherless, their effectiveness in providing support is very low due to their language difficulties.  For example, a ticket about access and subscriptions was passed from Des Moines to Mindtree with an email trail, the Mindtree operator phoned back and asked  me to describe the issue.  First of all I wanted to know if the MindTree operator had seen the previous email trail, I asked if they had, however, they were unable to intepret my question as anything other than a request to carry-on the support ticket by email.  Despite repeating the question several times and walking them through it slowly they just could not understand this simple question.  I really can't afford to lose hours of my day like this.  This is an ongoing issue for over 6-months (many, many similar experiences with MindTree) and it is incredibly frustrating when I can't even communicate the issue or it takes far longer than it should.  MS really need to look at this and soon .. it's below sub-standard support, in fact its so bad - I just cant find the words to describe it.  Does anyone have alternative MS support source contact details?

3 REPLIES 3
PowerApps Staff LanceDelano
PowerApps Staff

Re: Support for Powerapps (MindTree) is failing badly

thanks.  I'll see if I can track this down. 

jagrac
Level: Powered On

Hello My name is James With Power Apps Premium support in the United States. Do you have a Case Number I can use to assist?

Administrator
Administrator

hi @avmaxdan thank you for posting this. can you please follow up with @jagrac in US Support for further assistance? 

Thank you. 

@TopShelf-MSFT

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call!

Join us next Wednesday for our Demo Extravaganza, October 16, 2019 8am PDT.

firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Top Community Contributors for September  2019

Top Community Contributors for September 2019 🎉🎉

Let's thank our top community contributors

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 429 members 5,291 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: