Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sanderson82
Level: Powered On

User permission issue?

Hi

I have a screen with 2 text input fields, 1 text lookup field and 2 dropdowns.  Everything this working for all users (approx 10) except one.  They can make selections on the dropdown fields but when they put the cursor in either of the text fields or lookup field it does not allow them to type any text.

As far as I can see permissions are the same relating to the datasources behind the app (sharepoint lists) although I can't understand why this would stop someone from entering text into a text box?

Any help much appreciated

Regards

Steven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sanderson82

Re: User permission issue?

@yashag2255 

Thanks for your reply.  The issue turned out to be FireFox!  Everyone else is using Chrome or Edge

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hey @sanderson82 

This is strange! Can you please confirm if you have any expression set on the "DisplayMode" (based on security roles) of the controls? 

Also, please try to clear the cache of the browser and login again. This might be a caching issue as well.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
sanderson82

@yashag2255 

Thanks for your reply.  The issue turned out to be FireFox!  Everyone else is using Chrome or Edge

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Hey @sanderson82 

Glad that it is resolved. If this issue is resolved, please mark this as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Demo Extravaganza Championship Voting Open

Voting Ends: October 30, 2019!

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 289 members 4,333 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: