Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
blue_lotus
Level: Powered On

power apps trial expired

Hi,

I have an app that I cannot access anymore: it says "your power apps trial has expired". when i click "extend my trial", it says "error".

However, i shouldn't have to extend my trial, because I actually have a Power apps licence.

How can I access my app again?

Thanks for your help

9 REPLIES 9
PowerApps Staff richdiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: power apps trial expired

Hi 

What error messgae are you getting when you try and renew? This would help me understand what is preventing you getting a new trial. You should be able to extend your trial.

As for why you are getting an trail at all I have a few questions to help troubleshoot.... 

What type of PowerApps license do you have? If you have a Plan 2 then you should be getting this message at all. 

Can you tell me what type of connectors you are using in your app? 

Usually this happens because the app has one of the premium connectors. We are working to make it easier to identify this after the connector has been added. 

But if you can go to the View menu and click Datasources. And list them I can help identify of they are premium connetcors. Or you can click the "Add data Source" button in this list you wil see a gem icon for any premium connectors. 

Hope this helps, 

Rich

blue_lotus

Hi 
The error mesage I get is:

Error
Error
Session ID: e14ad583......and a series of number and letters

The datasource is an Excel spreadhseet on One Drive.

There is no gem icon.

blue_lotus

Hi,

Is there any update on my issue?

I cannot open my app anymore from my phone. however I cna access the app from the deskop.

Thanks for helping me

PowerApps Staff

Can you please send the full session Id number? 

You might want to follow-up with support to troubleshoot this issue. You should be getting the same trial prompt for the phone app as the web client. The error message is not as specific as I was expecting. 

Rich

blue_lotus

a2d0bb12-0822-4a85-a6bd-533fd05192de

who should I contact?

PowerApps Staff

Hi,

Looking into our logs it appears the application you are trying to load uses PowerApps Notifications which is a premium feature requiring a specific PowerApps license. 

To contact support: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support is the right place to start. 

I am puzzled why this is working through the browser versus the mobile player. 

Hope this helps,

Rich

blue_lotus

I don't remember getting any notifications / requesting any notifications from that app.

Also I noticed that I can access the app from my iphone but not from my samsung phone....

blue_lotus

Hi again, I clicked on the lin you provided, but I can't see where I should write a message explaining my problem...
How can I contact support?

PowerApps Staff

Sorry for the late reply my post from this morning didn't seem to send. 

Sorry you are having so much trouble creating a support ticket. Try these two links:

1. https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

You already tried this, I have attached a picture of what I see where there is a purple button in the center "New support request" that should load a panel from the right side where you select some categories and finally get a textbox to describe your problem. 

2. https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Scroll down to the grey horizontal bar with "Still having issues?" with a "Create support ticket" button.

I looked a little further in our logs and I do see that you had a trial license which expired and was removed last Friday. However, nothing I can see should keep you from being able to renew the trial on your Android device. 

Rich

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 96 members 3,322 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: